Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My First Ever Shasta Daisies





With only seven weeks in our new home, we continue to get settled in and decorate the house.  How fun it has been to bring in my very own flowers from my own garden into the house to brighten it up.  With an empty vintage plant box I found at an estate sale and seeing many other bloggers do the same, I was also able to use three of my blue canning jars as vases for the daisies.  I've been told that picked daisies last a long time as long as they have plenty of water.  I'm so thrilled to have an already made garden when we moved into our home and am forever indebted to the previous owners.

Have a blessed day.  Until next time. . . .


4 comments:

  1. Love your daisies you got to pick for yourself. Sometimes I can not bring my self to bring cut flowers in because I know the blooms never seem to last as long in the house as they do in the garden.
    Have a great day,
    Traci









































    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to delight in all these moments.
    I love the feelings a garden brings..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.
    It's nice to have the daisies planted and established for you to enjoy :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
    Your daisies are lovely and I love the planter you've put them in. I have tons of daisies in my front garden.
    I have some daisies in a mason jar that I got a wedding. We all got to take a jar of daisies home. That was three weeks ago yesterday and they are just now looking a little bit worn.
    I love your new home.

    ReplyDelete