Saturday, May 16, 2015

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies





Hubby told me yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.  I didn't believe him until I read it all over the internet.  Hubby likes to kid around with me and tell me those kinds of things so that I will make him something, he has done that before you know.

I never heard of Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut but it did sound good so I googled the recipe since I couldn't find one with Martha Stewart nor Pioneer Woman.  I clicked on What's Gaby Cooking blog and I'm so thrilled I did.  These cookies were thick, buttery, very tasty and very yummy.

I'm not crazy about cookies but I had a hard time resisting these.  You must try them if you get the chance!

Here's the recipe from Gaby's blog:  Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,






4 comments:

  1. Well you know me and cookies..😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that either but they sure do look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really good and were gone in no time! (We had company too) ;)

      Delete